Root Alternativo Nexus One
La seguente guida è riporta pari pari dal sito XDA , per il ROOT del Nexus One a seguito dell’aggiornamento alla versione FRF83D .
1. install android sdk & USB drivers
2. extract the content of the zip file into the tools directory of SDK (i.e. \android-sdk-windows\tools) -> For all Newbies: Take care that you extract the files directly to the tools folder and don’t create a new subdirectory freenexus within tools!!! If you did, delete the folder and extract again!!! Check twice that there is no FOLDER freenexus in your tools directory before you continue!!!
3. open a command prompt (Windows: Start, Run, “cmd”, OK; Linux: Terminal)
4. change to SDK tools directory (i.e. cd \android-sdk-windows\tools)
5. connect Nexus to USB and check if debugging mode is activated (Settings/Application/Development/USB Debugging)
6. run “adb devices” in shell and see if there is a device listed. if not back to step 5 or reinstall USB-drivers
7a. for Windows: run “freenexus.bat” in command shell (this copies the neccessary files to /data/local/tmp)
7b. for Linux or manual installation: run the following commands Code: adb push freenexus /data/local/tmp/freenexus adb push Superuser.apk /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk adb push su /data/local/tmp/su adb push busybox /data/local/tmp/busybox adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/freenexus adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/busybox
8. run the following commands: Code: adb shell (you should see a “$” prompt now) cd /data/local/tmp
9. on your phone go to a screen where you can easily toggle wifi (widget or settings/wireless)
10. be prepared to toggle wifi immediately after you execute the next step
11. run Code: ./freenexus 12. toggle wifi on
13. you should see something like that: [*] Android local root exploid (C) The Android Exploid Crew [*] Modified by ak for HTC Nexus One [+] Using basedir=/sqlite_stmt_journals, path=/data/local/tmp/freenexus [+] opening NETLINK_KOBJECT_UEVENT socket [+] sending add message … [*] Try to invoke hotplug now, clicking at the wireless [*] settings, plugin USB key etc. [*] You succeeded if you find /system/bin/rootshell. [*] GUI might hang/restart meanwhile so be patient.
13b) if you get “permission denied” error, you have most likely not followed the big red newbie hint after point 2. check this by entering “ls -l”, if you see a “drwxr-xr-x” and not “-rwxr-xr-x” in front of the line where freenexus is listed you did not follow properly. Search the posts in the thread on how to correct this.
14. run Code: rootshell
15. if you succeeded you will be asked for a password, if not try again from step 10
16. enter the password “freenexus”
17. now you should see a “#” as a prompt -> you are root now
18. run the following commands: Code: ./busybox cp busybox /system/bin chmod 4755 /system/bin/busybox busybox cp Superuser.apk /system/app busybox cp su /system/bin chmod 4755 /system/bin/su rm /system/bin/rootshell exit exit
19. Check if you keep root rights: Code: adb shell su
20. after you executed the su command the Superuser app on your device should ask you for allowance
21. you should see the “#” prompt again, if you didn’t get that try su again